Need to refer to one of the handouts or materials used during the 2011 Invitational Summer Institute? Visit any of the helpful links or click to download any of the files below. . .
- Want to know about more Google Earth? Check out Kris's post for a starting point.
- Explore the Common Core Standards for English Language Arts.
- The CWPA's Framework for Success in Post Secondary writing provides interesting insights for our classrooms.
- Need a converter to view that YouTube clip in your classroom? Visit Zamzar.
- Smith Magazine has a great area for Six-Word Memoirs.
- Dropbox is a great online storage tool.
- Need some great clip art? Check out Microsoft Office images, deviantART, Creative Commons,and Kris's image wiki.
- UNLV Libraries Special Collection (digital)
- Dragon Writing Prompts "The Book of Qualities" Writing Activity
- Easy Street Writing Prompts
- NWP's website on teaching in a digital world: Digital Is
- Make a cool video with talking avatars (like Nicole did) at Xtranormal.
- Try microblogging with Tumblr.
- Our Response Protocol helped people dig deeper in thinking.